Forging heat treatment equipment
1. An important feature of forging quenching is that the inner and outer walls are simultaneously cooled. The flow state of the inner and outer media of the forging is different, so that the inner wall heat transfer is lower than the outer wall, and the fan shape of the cross section of the forging is such that the ratio of the unit volume of the inner wall to the heat exchange surface area is always larger than the outer wall, even if the heat transfer coefficient of the inner and outer walls is close, the inner wall The cooling is also slower than the outer wall.
2. When the forging size is fixed, the cooling process of the forging quenching is mainly determined by the temperature and flow state of the sleeping.
3. The flow state of water includes both flow rate and flow direction. The cooling strength of the forgings during quenching is a reflection of the heat conduction and convective heat transfer of the surface of the forging and water.
4. Forging quenching cooling is the result of the combined action of surface heat transfer and internal heat conduction. Increasing the cooling strength of the surface can accelerate the surface cooling rate.
5. The wall thickness has a great influence on the cooling, and the thinner the wall thickness, the greater the influence. Therefore, the minimum wall thickness should be taken during quenching, especially the forgings with thin wall thickness. When the measures to increase the wall thickness of quenching are adopted, the influence on the cooling rate should be fully considered.