Cause analysis of industrial accidents in forging workshop
1. Areas in need of protection, equipment lack of protective devices and safety devices.
2. The protective devices on the equipment are imperfect or unused.
3. The production equipment itself is defective or faulty.
4. Damage to equipment or tools and improper working conditions.
5. There is something wrong with the forging die and anvil.
6. Organization and management of workplace confusion.
7. The process operation method and the auxiliary work of repair are not properly done.
8. Personal protective equipment such as protective glasses are defective, overalls and work shoes do not meet working conditions.
9. When a few people work together on one assignment, they are uncoordinated.
10. The lack of technical education and safety knowledge has led to the introduction of incorrect steps and methods.